WP Developer Application
Do you love building WordPress plugins? Do you have experience with WooCommerce and API integration? Then this is the position for you!
This is a remote position where you will be required to work independently and having regular calls to discuss progress. The position is focused on backend development, so strong PHP and Object-Oriented coding is required. Knowledge of the WordPress & WooCommerce database schema is highly-recommended, as well as working with custom post types and taxonomies etc.
- WordPress/WooCommerce plugin creation
- WordPress/WooCommerce customization
- REST API experience
- Advanced PHP coding skills
- Experience with WordPress hooks
- Experience with AJAX via WordPress (nice to have)
- Version control using Github or Bitbucket
- Comfortable working independently
- Comfortable research solutions independently
This is a part-time or of full-time position.
The work hours are flexible but there should be overlap with other developers on a daily basis.
- The developer is expected to by on Slack and Zoom calls in the specified work hours.
- The developer is expected to search for solutions independently whenever possible but not spend more than an hour searching for a solution and inform the employer if a solution is not found.
- The developer is expected to unit test all of their code.
- The developer is expected to document certain parts of the work being done.
No two businesses are the same & there is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution. We understand that your business is unique & we will work with you to craft the best solution to reach your sales & CRO objectives.